To get the best out of your new apparatus, please read
this user guide carefully before using it for the rst time.
We also recommend that you keep the instructions for
future reference, so that you can remind yourself of the
functions of your apparatus.
• Incorrect use of this appliance may cause personal
injury and damage to the appliance.
• Use for its intended purpose only. The manufacturer
is not responsible for any injury or damage resulting
from incorrect use or handling (see also Guarantee
• For domestic use only. Not for outdoor or
• For connection to 230 V, 50 Hz only.
• Never try to repair the apparatus yourself. If the
apparatus, cable or plug needs to be repaired, it
should be taken to an authorised service centre.
Please contact the store where you bought the
appliance for repairs under guarantee.
• The apparatus, cord or plug must not be placed in
water or any other liquid.
• Never touch the apparatus, cord or plug with wet or
• Never insert anything into the apparatus – especially
when in use.
• Do not cover.
• Never leave the apparatus unattended when it is
• Never leave unattended when in use, and children
may only use the apparatus under the supervision of
• Do not use if lter panel not tted.
• Remove the plug from the socket when cleaning, or
when not in use.
Cord and plug
• Check regularly that neither cord nor plug is
damaged and do not use if they are, or if the
apparatus has been dropped or damaged in any
• Avoid pulling the cord when removing the plug from
the socket. Instead, hold the plug.
• Keep the cord and apparatus away from heat
sources, hot objects and naked ames.
• Cord must be fully extended during use. Do not
leave any cord in the cord compartment.
• Check that it is not possible to pull or trip over the
cord or any extension cord.
KEY TO MAIN COMPONENTS OF THE APPARATUS
1. Front guard
4. Lock clips (6 total)
5. Lock bolt (at
bottom of front
8. Fan speed
9. Cord holder
before rst use. See
apparatus on a
at surface and
check base (6) is
2. Wrap cord around cord holder (9). Plug in and
switch the power on.
3. Select fan speed using the buttons (8). The
apparatus will start.
Fan speed button Power
0 None (apparatus switched off)
4. Use handle (7) to adjust air ow direction.
5. Switch off using "0" button.
6. When not in use, disconnect from mains and wrap
cord around cord holder.