To get the best out of your new
apparatus, please read this user
guide carefully before using it for the
rst time. We also recommend that
you keep the instructions for future
reference, so that you can remind
yourself of the functions of your
Normal use of the apparatus
• Incorrect use of this apparatus
may cause personal injury and
• Use for its intended purpose
only. The manufacturer is not
responsible for any injury or
damage resulting from incorrect
use or handling (see also
• For connection to 230 V, 50 Hz
• Always turn the apparatus off
using the on/off button, and unplug
it, when it is not in use.
• This symbol means that the
appliance cannot be used in the
bath tub or near water, wash
basins, bowls or the like. Never try
to retrieve the apparatus if it falls
into water. First remove the plug
from the socket.
• We recommend use of this
apparatus only if the installation
is protected by an HFI-/HPFI
relay. Please contact a qualied
electrician if in doubt.
• Please note that the apparatus will
remain hot for a while after you
switch it off. Always allow it to cool
completely before you put it away.
• Always keep the apparatus at
a safe distance from ammable
objects such as curtains,
tablecloths or the like.
• Never leave unattended when in
use, and keep an eye on children.
• Caution! The plates can get very
hot. They must not come into
contact with the skin, as this can
• For domestic use only. Not for
outdoor or commercial use.
• Do not cover.
• Do not expose to direct sunlight.
• Do not place or store near other
heat sources or in a damp
Cord, plug and mains socket
• Keep cord away from hot objects
and open ame.
• Check regularly that neither the
cord nor plug is damaged and do
not use if there is any damage, or
if it has been dropped on the oor,
dropped in water or damaged in
any other way.
• If the apparatus or plug is
damaged, it must be inspected
and if necessary, repaired by
an authorised repair engineer,
otherwise there is a risk of electric
shock. Never try to repair the
• Remove the plug from the socket
• Avoid pulling the cord when
removing the plug from the socket.
Instead, hold the plug.
• Do not wind the cord around the
KEY TO MAIN COMPONENTS OF
1. Power cord
2. Lock button
4. On/off button (not visible in the
5. Temperature setting button
6. Temperature indicator lights
7. Ceramic plates (not visible on
8. Steam aperture