SETTING UP YOUR POLAR M600
The Polar M600 sports watch is compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+. iPhone users
need to have at least model 5 or later. You can visit g.co/WearCheck on your phone to see if it’s compatible with
TO GET READY FOR SETUP
1. To make sure there’s enough charge in your M600 during the setup, plug the charging cable into a
powered USB port on your computer or to a USB power adapter and a wall outlet. Make sure that the
adapter is marked with “output 5Vdc” and that it provides a minimum of 500mA.
2. Turn on your M600 by pressing and holding the side power button until you see the Polar logo. After
that, the initial powering up of the operating system will take a few minutes.
3. Swipe left on the touchscreen of your M600 to begin the setup, then swipe up or down to find and tap
the language of your choice. If you choose a language you can't use to finish the setup, press and hold
the side power button until the M600 restarts the setup.
4. Make sure your phone is connected to the Internet and has Bluetooth turned on.
5. Make sure the Google™ Search and the Google Play™ services apps (on Android phones) or the App Store
app (on iPhones) are up to date on your phone.
6. Keep your M600 and the phone close to each other during the setup.
TO PAIR YOUR SMARTPHONE WITH POLAR M600
You need to install the Android Wear app on your phone to connect your smartwatch and your phone.
1. Install the Android Wear app on your smartphone from Google Play or the App Store. Or, if you already
have the Android Wear app on your phone, make sure it's the latest version.
If you already have the Andoird Wear app installed on your smartphone and another device connected
to it, open the mobile app and (on an Android phone) choose Pair with a new watch from the drop-down
menu next to your device name at the top of the screen, or (on an iPhone) tap the three dots at the top right
corner of the screen, and choose Pair with a new wearable. Then continue to follow the instructions
below from step number 3.
2. When you open the Android Wear app on your phone, it automatically prompts you to start setting up
3. Swipe left on your M600 to see its watch code, and tap the same code on your phone.
4. Make sure the pairing code on your M600 matches with the pairing code on your phone, and tap Pair or
5. You’ll see a quick confirmation message on both the M600 and your phone when the pairing is com-
pleted. After that, it takes a while for the M600 to finish syncing with your phone. The smartwatch will
open to the time view once the sync is done.