1. Please read these instructions carefully and
keep them in a safe place.
2. This appliance is not designed to be used
by persons (including children) with limited
physical, sensory, or mental capabilities,
or lacking in experience and/or knowledge.
This is unless they are supervised by a
person responsible for their safety, or they
are instructed by such a person on how to
use the appliance.
3. Children should be supervised in order to
ensure they don‘t play with the machine.
4. Connect the appliance to alternating current
only, in accordance with the rating plate.
5. Appliances are not intended to be operated
by means of an external timer or separate
6. Persons with pacemakers, in particular with
older pacemakers, should consult their
doctor before using the appliance.
7. Ensure that the appliance is connected to a
A.C. power outlet as per rating label.
In case of model 58275 we recommend not
to use any other electrical appliance in the
same power circuit.
9. Never immerse the appliance into water
or any other liquid. Protect the appliance
10. This appliance is intended to be used in
household and similar applications such
staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and
other working environments;
by client in hotels, motels and other
bed and breakfast type environments.
11. Unwind the power cord completely before
using the appliance in order to avoid any
contact of the power cord with the hot
12. Place the appliance on a solid, flat and dry
surface, but never on hot surface, metal
surfaces or surfaces covered with cloths.
13. Do not place near objects which are affected
by magnets such as cheque cards, radio,
television, video tapes etc.
14. Keep sufficient distance to walls and
combustible objects such as curtains.
15. Never use the appliance on or near hot
16. Do not use with saucepans etc. which are
not suitable for induction cooking.
17. The appliance is not provided for being
installed in a working top.
18. The appliance heats up quickly. Do not heat
empty saucepans. This might damage the
appliance as well as the saucepan.
19. Only switch on the appliance if a filled
saucepan in placed on the plate. Do not
overfill saucepans to avoid boiling over.
20. Do not leave any metallic objects such as
knife, forks, spoons etc. on the hotplate,
since they can get hot.
21. Do not heat closed metal cans, as they may
22. Ensure that the ventilation slots are always
free and clean.
23. Do not move the appliance during use.
Switch off and remove saucepans before
moving the appliance.
24. Do not drop objects on the hotplate. In
case of cracks turn off the power supply
immediately and unplug the appliance.
Send the appliance to our after sales service
25. Continuous operation should not exceed
4 hours. If necessary please stop for
30minutes during operation and then con-
tinue to cook.
26. The hotplate may get hot during use by the
heat reflected from the saucepan. Do not
touch the hotplate directly after use and
follow the heat display.
27. Do not place a sheet of paper or foil between
the saucepan and the hotplate. It may get
burnt or melted.
28. Do not pull the saucepan over the operation
buttons to avoid damaging of the buttons.
29. Do not place hot saucepans on the operation
30. Do not use the appliance outdoors.
31. After use, before moving and before
cleaning always switch off and unplug the
32. Check the plug and power cord regularly for
wear and damage. In case of a fault, please
send the appliance for inspection/repair
to our after sales service (address see last
page). Inadequate repair may constitute a
risk for the user and result in the loss of
33. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order
to avoid a hazard.