Press the RESET button at any time your display shows dashes (--.-°F) and/or ensure
that the remote sensor is in direct line to the monitor.
If the outdoor temperature cannot be received, check:
1. The distance between the monitor or remote sensor should be at least 0.9 to 1.2
meters away from any interfering sources such as computer monitors or TV sets.
2. Avoid placing the monitor onto or in the immediate proximity of metal window
3. Using other electrical products such as headphones or speakers operating on the
same signal frequency (433MHz) may prevent correct signal transmission and
4. Neighbors using electrical devices operating on the 433MHz signal frequency can
also cause interference.
5. Signals from other household devices, such as door bells and home security
systems, may temporarily interfere with the units and cause reception failure.
The transmission and reception of temperature reading will resume once the
interference has stopped.
The maximum transmission range is 45 meters from the remote sensor to the
monitor (in open space). However, this depends on the surrounding environment and
interference levels. The temperature signal travels in a straight line from the remote
sensor to the monitor. The signal will not curve around an object. If no reception is
possible, despite the observation of these factors, all units will have to be reset.
NOTE: To reset unit please see Set up Procedure. (See section 1.0).
3.0 Calendar and Clock Setup
1. Press and hold the SET button to activate the calendar setup mode.
2. Press the + or – button to toggle to the correct year.
3. Press the SET button to conﬁrm.
4. Follow steps 2-3 to set the date, time and 12hr/24hr mode.
4.0 Recorded Highest and Lowest
The recorded highest and lowest outdoor temperature will always be displayed on the
screen. When the outdoor temperature becomes higher or lower than the current
record, the display immediately updates to the new record. This data will be retained
in the units memory even if the battery is removed or unit is reset.
IMPORTANT: The recorded highest and lowest temperature is stored by date,
therefore the calendar MUST be set correctly before use of the unit.
5.0 Five Year History
The unit will store the daily Max/Min records of outdoor temperature for up to 5
1. Press and hold the HISTORY button until the calendar starts to ﬂash.
2. Press the + or – buttons to toggle to the desired year and then press the HISTORY
button to conﬁrm.
3. Repeat step 2 to set the desired month and date.
4. The Max/Min recorded measurement of outdoor temperature for that speciﬁc date
will be displayed for 5 seconds.
5. If there is no recorded measurement for that date, --.-°C or --.-°F will be displayed.