User Manual Druck DPI612
Page 12 of 105 [EN] English – 109M4017 Revision -
Otherwise, during recharging, the battery pack will be reverse-
charged, abnormal chemical reactions then may occur, or
excessively high current can flow during discharging, leading to
electrolyte leakage, overheating, smoke emission, bursting and/or
• Do not force the connection if you cannot easily connect the
battery pack terminals to the battery pack charger. Confirm that
the terminals are correctly oriented.
• Do not use the battery pack for a purpose other than powering
either DPI611/DPI612 products.
• Do not use any battery which is not designed for use with the
• Do not connect the battery pack to any other electrical outlet.
• Do not mix batteries of different manufacture, capacity, size or
type within the DPI611 or DPI612.
• If recharging operation fails to complete even when a specified
recharging time has elapsed, immediately stop further recharging.
• Do not put the battery pack into a microwave oven. Rapid heating
or disrupted sealing can lead to electrolyte leakage, overheating,
smoke emission, bursting and/or ignition.
• If electrolyte leaks from the battery pack or gives off a bad odour,
remove it from any exposed flame. Otherwise, the leaking
electrolyte may catch fire and the battery pack may emit smoke,
burst or ignite.
• If the battery pack gives off an odour, generates heat, becomes
discoloured or deformed, or in any way appears abnormal during
use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the
equipment or battery pack charger and stop using it. Otherwise,
the problematic battery pack can develop electrolyte leakage,
overheating, smoke emission, bursting and/or ignition.