Z-1 User's Manual (Conguration Method)
• AMC Manager® is a registered trademark of Silex Technology.
• Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United
States and/or other countries.
• Mac, Mac OS, AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or
• iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries.
• Google, Google logo, Google Chrome, Android, Chromecast are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Google Inc.
• HDMI, HDMI logo and High-Denition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered
trademarks of HDMI Licensing,LLC.
• Ethernet is a registered trademark of Xerox Corporation.
• Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
• WPA and WPA2 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance.
• Other company names and product names contained in this manual are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective companies.
• The unauthorized transfer or copying of the content of this manual, in whole or in part,
without prior written consent is expressly prohibited by law.
• The content of this manual is subject to change without notice.
• This manual was prepared to accurately match the content of each OS, but the actual
information shown on the computer monitor may dier from the content of this manual
due to future OS version upgrades, modications, and other changes.
• Although every eort was made to prepare this manual with the utmost accuracy, Silex
Technology will not be held liable for any damages as a result of errors, setting examples,
or other content.
About the notation
This manual uses the following symbols to indicate specic information for operating Z-1.
Be sure to carefully review before using Z-1.
: This symbol indicates important information that needs to be observed when
operating Z-1. Make sure to read this information for safe and proper use.
: This symbol indicates information that is useful when using Z-1. If you
experience diculties operating Z-1, please refer to this information rst.