• Always protect the device against moisture and humidity. Do not put this device in
water or other liquids! If you spill any liquid into the device, it can cause serious damage.
Switch it off at the mains immediately. Withdraw the mains plug and consult your
• Using the device in rooms or climates with high humidity and temperatures may cause
condensation to form inside the device. Condensation may damage the device.
• Using the device in a dusty condition may cause damages to the interior electronic
components, which may lead to malfunctions in the device.
• The device must be placed on a flat stable surface and should not be subjected to
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove screws. The device does not contain
any user-serviceable parts. Please leave all maintenance work to qualified personnel.
• Only use the power adaptor delivered with the device.
• Avoid extreme degrees of temperature, either hot or cold. Place the device well away
from heat sources such as radiators or gas/ electric fires.
• The mains socket must be located near the device and should be easily accessible.
• Never touch the plug or the device itself with wet hands. Never pull the power cable
when disconnecting the power adaptor from power supply.
• Ensure that the available supply voltage agrees with the required operational voltage of
the device before use.
• If the device is not in use for a long period of time (e.g. holidays), disconnect it from the
• In case of using the headphones, be reminded that excessive
sound pressure or volumes from headphones or earphones can
lead to damage to the hearing. Always adjust the volume to a
pleasant, not too loud level. If you have adjusted the volume of
the headphones to be too high and use that for an extended
period, it can damage the listener’s hearing.
• Ensure to unplug the device from the mains socket before cleaning.
• Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat
such as sunshine, fire or the like.
• Remove dead batteries from equipment and all batteries from equipment you know you
are not going to use for a long time. Otherwise the batteries may leak and cause
• Never dispose of batteries in fire as this can cause them to explode. Please recycle dead
batteries; do not put with the normal household waste.
• Do not use any type of abrasive pad or abrasive cleaning solutions as these may damage
the device’s surface.
• Before using the device, please familiarize yourself with all of the safety information and
instructions for use. When passing this device on to others, please also include all the