1. Separate the swivel base
from the mount.
2. Using the swivel base as a template, mark the pilot hole
3. Drill the mounting holes.
• If you secure the base with machine bolts, drill three
5/32 in. (5 mm) holes at the locations you marked.
• If you secure the base with self-tapping screws,
drill three 1/16 in. (1.5 mm) starter holes at the
locations you marked. Do not make the starter
holes deeper than half of the screw length.
4. Secure the swivel base with 3 bolts or 3 screws
5. Place the swivel mount bracket
over the swivel
base and secure it with the short knob
1. Align the slot
on the back of the cradle with the
long mounting knob
and slide the cradle into place
on the bar.
If necessary, you can adjust the knob to spread the
bracket arms apart. Turn the knob counter-clockwise
to widen the bracket arms, turn the knob clockwise
to tighten the bracket arms.