Flexible Duct Installation
• Flexible duct is designed for low to medium operating pressures in HVAC systems.
• Designed for use as a non-insulated supply or return air duct venting systems.
• WARNING: Foil duct not for use to vent appliances for cooking, heating, and clothes drying
unless recommended by the dryer manufacture and meets UL certification for said use.
• WARNING: Vinyl hose not approved for dryer installations.
Directions For Use
• Make sure there is enough clearance in order to install hoses and duct without kinking.
• Bend clearance is the diameter of the hose times 2; i.e. 3” hose has a 6” bend clearance
requirement, a 4” hose has an 8” bend clearance requirement.
NOTE: Use a close elbow if needed to make a sharp turn (sold separately).
• Secure with hose clamps on each end (sold separately).