• Do not repair the appliance by yourself. Always contact an author-
ized technician. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced
by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualied per-
sons in order to avoid a hazard.
Notes for Use
1. Remove all packaging materials like foils, lling materi-
als, cable holders, and carton packaging.
2. Please unwind the lead completely.
1. Make sure that the iron voltage (see name plate) and the
line voltage match.
2. Turn the switches to and the lowest level.
3. The mains plug should only be inserted into a correctly
installed socket with earthing contact.
The station has a total maximum wattage of 2000 W. With
this connected load a separate supply line protected by a
16 A household circuit breaker is recommended.
• If you use extension leads, these should have a cable
cross-section of at least 1.5 mm².
• Do not use any multiple sockets, as this appliance is
= Cold air
I = Hot air (1000 W)
II = Hot air (2000 W)
Select low power, for example, for a small room. If this is
not enough, please switch to the high level.
Levels / Heating Power
By regularly switching the fan heater on and off, the thermo-
stat ensures that the desired temperature is maintained.
Lowest level Highest level
In order to nd the ideal thermostat setting, please proceed
1. Turn the thermostat control to the highest level.
2. As soon as the desired temperature has been reached,
turn the thermostat control slowly down until the fan
heater turns itself off. The control lamp on the switch
The fan heater will now automatically stay at the desired
When the appliance is no longer being used you should
always remove the mains plug.
Cold Air Operation
If you would like to use the appliance as a ventilator please
move the function switch to the ventilator symbol and turn
the temperature control to the highest position.
If you would like to switch the appliance off, turn the switch
to the lowest level or and then remove the plug from the
socket. The control lamp goes off.
• The appliance is equipped with an overheating protection
that switches the appliance automatically off in case of
overheating. Shift the function switch to position and
pull out plug out of the socket. Let the appliance cool
down for about 10 minutes before using it again.
• Should the overheating protection shut the appliance off
again shortly after, there is probably a defect. Switch off
the appliance again and pull out the plug.
• Have the appliance checked by the dealer or by our
• Always remove the mains lead before cleaning!
• Wait until the appliance has cooled down completely.
• Under no circumstances should you immerse the
appliance in water for cleaning purposes. Otherwise
this might result in an electric shock or re.