Learn about the features of your stylus.
• If your lines are jagged or skipping, flip the switch on the end of the
stylus to the other position to fix it.
• The stylus turns off if you do not use it for several minutes.
- Turn on your stylus by pressing the button again.
• If the light is amber and blinking, the battery is low.
- Connect your stylus to your computer or USB charger with the
included USB cable. When the light turns off, the battery is charged.
Find out more on www.wacom.com.
• If the stylus nib wears out or you want to customize it, you can click on
"Store" to order Bamboo stylus nibs ACK23016.
• Register your product and get help with your stylus by clicking on
• Download apps to use with your stylus, like the Bamboo Paper app and
Inkspace, by clicking on "Marketplace."
LED light indicator
Turn on Turn off