SRR 3.7 A1
♦ As soon as the battery is fully charged, the
permanently on the display and the battery charge level indicator -
♦ Once the battery is fully charged, you can use the appliance for
around 60 minutes without connecting it to the power supply.
CAUTION! MATERIAL DAMAGE!
► This appliance is not suitable for wet shaving!
You can use the shaver without the cable. In this case, you must charge
the appliance before ﬁrst use (see section "Charging the batteries").
1) If it is not already attached, push the protective collar from
below onto the shaver unit (see fold-out page).
2) Attach the shaver unit with the ﬁtted protective collar onto
the drive shaft . Ensure that the protective collar is sitting
correctly on the handset.
3) Remove the protective cap 6.
4) Press the on/oﬀ button . The battery charge level indicator -
shows the current charge level and the shaver starts.
► The best results are achieved if used on dry skin.
► It can take 2 to 3 weeks until the skin is accustomed to the
dry shaving system.
5) Move the shaving heads with straight and circular motions over
6) When you have covered all the areas that you want to shave,
press the on/oﬀ button . The appliance stops. After approx.
3 seconds, the display will switch oﬀ.